Photoshop CC 2014: Spin Blur
The other new blur that is introduced is the Spin Blur. Found in the blur gallery just like the Motion Blur. The Spin blur is a radial blur, but now has much better controls
- Filter > Blur Gallery > Spin Blur
- Blur angle controls the amount of rotation for the blur. Each pin can have its own blur angle.
- Use on screen controls to change the effect of the blur.
- Alt+Drag the rotating point to move it off center!
- Cmd+Alt to duplicate the blur
Motion Blur Effects are similar to Path Blur, with the addition of “Strobe Flash Duration”
- Strobe Flash duration controls the length of the blur for each flash exposure. The longer the duration, the blurrier each step becomes.