Fireworks: Share Layers to Pages
Even though you only get one master page in Fireworks, there’s other ways to share assets across pages. For example, you can set a layer across different pages!
- Make sure it’s a main layer and not a sublayer
- Sublayers are then automatically shared
- The Web Layer is an exception, which can share sublayers.
- States for the layer will be shared too, so make sure the shared page has the same number of states.
- The Share Layers to Pages dialog box determines which pages are sharing the layer. You can go back and edit this after
- There is not “parent” page that hosts the layer. They have the same hierarchy. Whatever you change on one will affect the others.
Tiny Adobe Tutorials
Things-I-Learn become Things-I-Know, Things-I-Know become Things-I-Forget.
Tiny Tutorials Testament
There are lots of places with lots of great information on the web. This is not one of those places. This place holds only little pieces of information.
- Asset Management
- Color Management
- Corel Painter
- Digital Painting
- Digital Photography
- Digital Publishing Platform
- General Design
- Tablet / Apps