> Linking Photoshop Files to Photoshop Files
Linking Photoshop Files to Photoshop Files
You can link Photoshop files to each other using Smart Objects!
- Create an empty Illustrator document.
- Place a Photoshop file [A] into the illustrator document. Make sure to link the image, not embed it.
- Save the Illustrator file.
- Place the Illustrator file as a smart object into another Photoshop file [B].
- Photoshop file [B] now has the Illustrator file embedded, which links to file [A].
- Useful if file [A] needs to be placed and updated across multiple files.